Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Big Sur Jade Company website(s). On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift certificate online you will need to submit the recipient's email address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
The Way We Use Information:
1. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
2.We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
3. We offer gift-certificates by which you can make it possible for another person to redeem a gift on our. Information you provide to us to create a gift-certificate is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift.
4. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
5. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
6. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by logging in and clicking on my account in the above menu. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please use the "contact us" form.
Changing your Preferences
You can edit your BSJc Account Information at any time. Most personal information you may provide is entirely optional.
You can delete your BSJc account by visiting our Account Deletion page; however, please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in BSJc's records to the extent necessary to protect BSJc's legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
If you object to any sharing of your personal information that may be permitted under this policy, you may do so by writing us through the Contact navigation button. We will take reasonable steps to accommodate your requests as they relate to our advertising practices. In some instances, honoring your requests may interfere with or preclude your ability to use the Service or may require us to terminate our relationship with you.
Effective Date: January 1, 2016